Friday, April 21, 2006

Here's the Scoop

I'd like to extend an apology to my legion of formerly loyal readers for my remissness in attending to this blog. This is easily accomplished since the legion is constituted entirely of my brother and mother.

For everyone else:

I have, since the wedding, moved to Dubai, UAE. I continue to work for the man, although he now sends his orders from London instead of Lexington Avenue.

Foxy is an apprentice Lunching Lady, and indicates that she wishes to remain so for her tenure in the Gulf.

The Urinator, sadly, is no longer with us. Not dead, just pissing on someone else's carpets (sofas, chairs, bed, etc). She is dearly missed. Her piss is not.

We are delighted and charmed by this desert principality, and will be reporting about it in due time. There are many fun and fascinating chronicles forthecoming, so bear with me.

Ma'a salāma!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you again. good to know you're alive and doing well.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home